The Instructions by Adam Levin
Publisher: McSweeney's, November 1, 2010.
Hardcover: 1,024 pages
List price: $29.00
The book will be released in the U.S. with three different covers (see below).
- Subscribers to The Rumpus Book Club will receive the book a FULL MONTH BEFORE ANYONE ELSE (to be shipped Oct. 1, 2010). Cost: $25.00 - $4 less than the cover price.
- Join the McSweeney's Book Club and receive The Instructions along with 7 other books for $100 (includes s/h). - That's $12.50 per book - straight from the publisher
You can pre-order the book from:
- Amazon: currently listing for $19.14 + s/h. Shipped Nov. 1, 2010.
- Barnes and Noble: currently listing for $19.57 + s/h. Shipped Nov. 1, 2010.
- Powell's: currently listing for $29.00 + s/h. Shipped Nov. 1, 2010.
- Borders: currently listing for $29.00 + s/h. Shipped Nov. 1, 2010.
- Book Passage: currently listing for $29.00 + s/h. Shipped Nov. 1, 2010 **Adam Levin will be visiting Book Passage in October (so there may be signed copies available when the book is released, keep checking in with Book Passage to find out for sure).
Levin on Tour:
- Levin is a Chicago native and teaches at Columbia College and The School of the Art Institute. It's possible that there will be signed copies available at local Chicago Bookstores.
- Folks in St. Louis, MO can check out Levin on Oct. 23 @ The Royale, where he'll be signing books. Sponsored by Puddin' Head & Subterranean Books.
- Folks in San Fran, as previously mentioned, can check out Levin at Book Passage on Oct. 6.
- More Tour Dates
|The Instructions by Adam Levin, to be released with 3 different covers.|
Labels: Adam Levin, collectible, Hypermodern, McSweeneys, The Instructions, The Rumpus Book Club