The 2010 shortlist was announced today at a press conference at Man Group's London headquarters.
The winner of the Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2010 will be revealed on Tuesday October 12. Both Room and C have been featured as our collectible Books of the Week. Over the next week we'll go over the remaining four titles in the shortlist and talk about their collectibility. And although not all of the longlisters made it, there are still some highly collectible titles in the list below. So keep your eyes peeled for first edition/first prints for any of these titles.
- Parrot and Olivier in America by Peter Carey (Knopf)
- Room by Emma Donoghue (Little, Brown)
- In a Strange Room by Damon Galgut (Atlantic Books)
- The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson (Bloomsbury UK)
- The Long Song by Andrea Levy (FSG)
- C by Tom McCarthy (Knopf)
The longlist included:
Labels: 50 book challenge, Emma Donoghue, Finkler Question, Galgut, Jacobson, Levy, Long Song, Man-Booker Prize, Parrot and Olivier, Peter Carey, Room, shortlist, Tom McCarthy