It's that time of year where, once again, we are inundated with "Best of" lists. Interesting to note that the titles appearing repeatedly are:
- Donna Tartt's The Goldfinch
- Kate Atkinson's Life After Life
- James McBride's The Good Lord Bird (National Book Award Winner)
- Meg Wolitzer's The Interestings
- Jhumpa Lahiri's The Lowland
I was also glad to see that Daniel Woodrell made it onto at least on 'Best of' list.
Labels: 2013 Best Books List, Barnes and Noble, Kirkus, New York Times, NPR, publishers weekly, School Library Journal, USA Today